Thursday, 18 August 2016

Where Have I Been?


Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been blogging that much recently compared to the amount I normally blog. I normally try to have two posts per week, preferably one on a Sunday and the other on a Wednesday but I haven't managed to get around to doing that for a long time. I have however had a few posts in the waiting line, I just want to make sure they are fully ready and to the best standard before I post them.


With that said I thought I'd talk to you about the things that have been making me so busy. To start with I have recently just got home from a beautiful holiday with my three closest friends. I had a lovely time and made so many memories that we will remember for a long time. We spent a fair amount of time at the beach which is unusual for an England holiday, but other than one typically British day the weather was surprisingly lovely for us.


Above is a grainy photo taken from the Mentality Facebook Page which is an amazing project ran by Off The Record. As you can see from the sign it is all about "young people, changing minds" and trying to make more people aware of mental health. Which is something I am very passionate about as you can probably tell from recent posts. This is another thing that I have been up to recently, which is volunteering and helping to raise awareness.


I have also been spending a lot of time with loved ones, whether that's been days out or in my spare time as I will be leaving for university soon. I have been cherishing the little moments with them and appreciating the things that I most often take for granted. 

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment