Friday, 1 July 2016

Things To Do This Summer


As amazing a Summer can be, I sometimes find that it's hard to keep yourself busy and make the most of it. I find this is especially true if you are lucky enough to have a Summer holiday or break. So with this in mind I thought I'd create a list of a few of the things in which I could do to keep myself busy and make the most of it, and thought I'd share a few of them with you. If you can think of any others leave be sure to leave them in the comments or even make your own post or video about things you'd do. I'd love to see them.


1 | Create a blog or YouTube channel

2 | If you don't already get a job or volunteer

3 | Learn a musical instrument 

4 | Go on days out and travel with loved ones

5 | Read books or maybe even write one

6 | Have a spring clean

7 | Do some colouring in or create your own piece of art

8 | Go on holiday 

9 | Go on a bike ride

10 | Bake a cake or cook a new recipe 

11 | Go through a Wreck this Journal

N x

1 comment:

  1. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete