Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Prom 2016


Friday 8th July 2016... I had my leavers prom for sixth form. If you have been following me for a while you might recognise some things from my "Throwback To Prom" post, like the people and my dress. Luckily I bought my dress with the intention of wearing it twice, so I just thought I'd put that out there before we begin. 

Prom 2016 was much more casual than my last prom but still gave us all an excuse to dress up a little more fancy than we normally would. We were welcomed to this beautiful building with a glass of champagne which made the whole event feel far more fancier and sophisticated. As there are four "campuses" to my overall sixth form it gave everyone a chance to talk and catch up for one last time before we all part our separate ways into the scary world of adulthood. Prom 2016 was definitely one of the more positive memories from my time at sixth form and made all the hard work from the past two years worth it.


My Best Friend


The View


A Selfie With The Girls



The View After Sunset


On The Way

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment