Wednesday, 22 June 2016

The Fashion Tag



How would you describe your style?

If I had to describe my style, I would most likely say casual. However I do always like to try to look colourful and fairly formal as it's always good to make a good impression on anyone you many meet. 

What are your wardrobe staples?

I have a few wardrobe staples if I am honest. One being a good leather jacket as it can help transform any look. 

Most expensive item in your closet?

The most expensive item in my closet are my black classic Dr Martens. 

Most wanted item?

I normally like the latest trend, however at the moment my converse are beginning to fall apart. So I would say a new pair of converse.

Favourite designer?

I wouldn't say I have a definite favourite designer. But if I had to say, it would most likely be a the good old classic Chanel. 

How much do you spend on clothes?

Depending on what it is, normally I'm a little cheap with clothes and love my bargains. So I normally always try to shop always during the sales, aiming to spend less than £10. 

What are your favourite places to shop?

My favourite places to shop at the moment are New Look, H&M and Primark.

Favourite fragrance?

My all time favourite fragrance is Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush.

What's your favourite way to do your hair?

I love to wear my hair down and straightened as I think that's what suits me best personally. However I hate it when my hair gets in my face or when it rains and is windy it's a nightmare to keep it looking nice as it tends to go frizzy. If it's not like that, my other favourite is two pig tail plaits. 

What is your go-to outfit when you don't know what to wear?

My everyday go to outfit is a nice tee along with shorts and a good pair of tights. If I'm looking for a go-to outfit for the evening I tend to just throw on my leather jacket along with my brown heeled boots.

One fashion trend that you wish would come back or stay?

I don't have one specific one but I wish that the times where more people had their own individual style would stay or come back. 

Show us your most prize possession in your wardrobe

Image taken from "OOTD | Casual Autumn"
My most prize possession would be my Dr Martens for the fact I wanted these for years and then my Dad bought them for me as a present. I was over the moon, I then wore them on a 10 mile hike (bad decision, very bad decision). After a little bit of pain they no longer rub and are super comfortable to wear. 

If you've got to this point and want to take part in the tag, please do and maybe even leave a link in the comments. I would love to check them out. 


N x

No comments:

Post a Comment