Sunday, 26 June 2016

Ask Elegant Anchors | Advice Column


This is something that has always been a fairly big passion of mine. Ever since I was young, I have always gained a lot of satisfaction over helping people. The other day I was pondering about new ideas that I could do in order to make Elegant Anchors a little bit more interesting, when I came across the idea of creating an advice column. I love giving people advice about things that they may be struggling with or are just a little curious about and I am often told that the advice I give is fairly helpful. 

So welcome to a new section on Elegant Anchors... "The Advice Column" Here will be a place that if you (yes, you) could ask anything you would like to ask about any topic whether that's lifestyle, work, nature or even friends. You can ask for advice in either the comment section of any of my posts or by email (nikkita0703@gmail.com). If there is something that I don't feel like I am able to give advice about, I will research personally into the topic in order to give the best advice I possibly can. Also if the advice is given via a blog post, it will be anonymous.


So ask away... 

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment