Thursday, 12 May 2016

A Little Update


As you may have noticed I haven’t been posting as frequently as I normally would at the moment this is because… yes you have probably guessed it. It’s exam time! It’s that time of year again when I need to get my head focused on my exams to ensure I get the best possible grades. I am writing this in the little bit of spare time I have gained before my fifteen hour exam across the next three days.

However I have decided to address this and discuss it on here as I didn't want to leave you in the dark. I am still hoping to aim to write at least one blog post per week instead of two, as to be honest there is something I find so peaceful and mindful whilst writing a blog post and editing the pictures.

After my exams are over and I get a bit more time off, I can ensure you that I will be more focused on providing more frequent and better quality content. I have a few ideas in mind and can’t wait to share them with you. In the meantime in need to focus on my exams and my future, but it won’t be long before I'm back with much more content.

I would just like to thank you, for standing by in the meantime and for all of your support. I am truly grateful for every one of you and hope you are having or have had a lovely day.


N x 

No comments:

Post a Comment