Sunday, 24 April 2016

One Small Step for Others, One Giant Leap for Me


We have the rights and power to live a positive life. A life in which we want to get up to in the morning. A life that, although we may not know exactly where it is going, we are excited about the adventure that awaits. As morbid as it may sound, we only have a limited time on this planet we call earth, so we have to make a life worth living. 

Recently I was stuck in a rut. I was trapped in a life that had a continuous cycle, that was taking me no where. I was juggling more things than people could imagine without taking time to breath. So I decided to make one big step, one that was scary but encouraged me to spend more time on the things that I consider to be important, such as: my studies, spending time with those I cherish and to look after myself. This decision that I found all so scary was to quit one of my jobs that I've had for the previous two years. This job was my security blanket, my steady income. It was something that I had been considering for a while, I'm always eager to become a better me and this job was holding me back from being just that. 

If there is one thing you learn from this, I wish that to be that sometimes you just have to go for it. Stop being afraid! Either it will work or it won't. That is what life is all about. Life is about living. Cherish everyday like it's your last and never take anything for granted.  

N x

2 comments:

  1. Very wonderful blog. Thanks for sharing!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Rochelle!! I'm glad you like it. xx

      Delete