Wednesday, 27 April 2016

A Trip Down Memory Lane

This is my 100th post! I thought I had best do it on something that takes a trip down memory lane. Although this blog is no where near as big as others, I feel like it is far more successful than I had ever hoped or imagined. It has become something that I now feel very proud of. I have learnt so much from this blog and it has developed as I have a person. With that said I think it's time to look at some old posts I have done over in the past.


1 | A Lovely Day (Top Right)

2 | Throwback to Prom (Top Right)

3 | Welcome 2016 (Middle Left)

4 | The Balloon Fiesta (Middle Right)

5 | Revision Tips (Bottom Left)

6 | Meet Me! (Bottom Right)

Here's to another 100 posts more. I am hoping to improve my content, so if you have any suggestions of any posts you would like to see or any previous posts you would like to see more off, leave a comment below. I would also like to take this time to thank anyone (yes, you!) who has taken the time to come to my blog and have a look, it truly means a lot. 

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment