Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Make Up Tag



What foundation do you use? 


I use the benefit Hello Flawless foundation. It’s pricey but works a treat.

How about concealer?

I use Rimmel’s wake me up concealer.

Do you know your undertone colour?  

I have blue and purple undertones which means  I have cool undertones. Click here to read current post about your skin's undertone. 

What do you think of fake eyelashes? 

I would love to wear them, if I could apply them. Unfortunately I have tried many times and keep failing.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? 

Yes, which reminds me - I need to go through my make up. 

What brand of mascara do you use?

I don’t use just one brand but at the moment I'm loving Maybelline’s mascara.

What make up tools do you use in make up application?

In my everyday make routine I only use an eyelash curler as when I’m in a hurry I tend to just use my fingers to apply my makeup as it is very minimalistic. However if I'm going out I tend to use a kabuki brush.


Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? 

Nope, I'm not to skilled with make up yet so I tend to be as minimalistic as possible.

What is your favourite eye shadow (colour or shade)? 

I don’t have specific favourite brand but I do enjoy to wear brown shades when I go out. If I feel a little more adventurous I may go for a silver eye shadow.

Do you use pencil or liquid eye liner? 

I use pencil eye liner, I can never get on with liquid eye liner – it normally ends up everywhere. So if you can, you have some serious skills!

How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil? 

Almost every other day. It is a regular thing.

What is your favourite lipstick?

The one I tend to use whether I'm going out or going to work is by UNE. However it is running out of date so I may need to find another red shade. I don’t think I could get away with wearing any fancy pink shades.

How about lip-gloss? 

I hardly where lip-gloss, I used to when I was little but as I’m growing up I wear it less and less. If I do it’s normally to create a more glossy effect on a lipstick which I will then wear a clear lip-gloss.

What is your favourite blush to use? 

When I was younger I used to apply so much blush to the cheeks and people used to laugh at me so since then I stopped wearing any. If I want colour in my cheeks I either pinch them or slap them a little bit to create a natural blush.


Do you buy your make up on eBay? 

Nope, I rarely shop online. But I guess I would if there was a product that I brought before and know it well enough in order to buy a new one.


Do you like drug store make up?


For me personally it doesn't really matter if it’s high end or drug store make up, if I like it I am going to buy it.


Do you go to cosmetic company outlets?


I've never been to one but I would love to at some point, it looks like you could get some good bargains.


Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?


I haven’t ever thought about it, I've always loved the idea of hairdressing but as for make-up classes not really. But I do think it might be beneficial for me.


Are you clumsy in putting on make up? 


If I'm tired and it’s the first thing in the morning then yes definitely if it’s getting ready to go on a night out, no I'm really careful about every detail as I try to make more of an effort.


Name a make up crime that you hate? 


Not curling your eyelashes before applying mascara. It makes your eyelashes so much better. Also another pet peeve is when people pour foundation on to them hand then slather it onto their face. Foundation is expensive! Plus the finish is not as smooth it looks more caked on.



Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment