Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates


"Life is like a box of chocolates.

Every one different to the first.

Some are round and some are thin, some are hard, some are soft and some are complex and some not as much.

Each chocolate is like a chapter of your life, once it has gone it's gone. It's only when the chocolate melts on your tongue and the flavours spreads like confetti. You truly cherish the moment you're in. But when it is gone it will forever be just another memory."

I thought I'd try something a little different today and show a metaphorical piece of writing that I have made recently. I actually wrote this on a bus in the notepad section of my phone, but equally I wanted to share it on here to see what you thought of it?

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment