Sunday, 7 February 2016

January Favourites


I'm a few days late on the band waggon of favourites. But I have found a handful of decent products and entertainment that I have been loving throughout the month of January. 



I've had this book sitting on my bookshelf for about three years. As I finished another book I decided to give it ago, despite how bright neon pink it is. As I read the first chapter I didn't think to much of it but as I progress throughout the book I am becoming hooked I am literally obsessed with every chapter and find it hard to put the book down.



I got this for Christmas off of a family friend. At first I wasn't too keen on the product as I didn't quite know what calendula cream was. So it took to the Internet to do some research about this product. I decided to give it a try and fell in love. It's also 100% natural, 45% organic and hand made. I use it every night on my hands at the moment and it has really helped them become less painful. But you can use it all over your body as healing cream for sensitive skin.




Barry M is becoming my all time favourite brand for nail polish as they are affordable as well as being great quality. I've used multiple whites in the pass and they haven't given good coverage until now. With this white you just need to do one basic coat followed by a strong second and you have a perfect white nail. I have developed a bad habit of not applying nail polish unless I have a base coat and top coat after as I find it gives a much better finish.


Boy | Anne-Marie

This was harder than I thought, to pick just one song as I'm a bigger lover of music from all genres. But it finally came down to this song, which I have had on repeat throughout the month as I find it's really catchy and can pick up your mood. 

Nikkita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment