Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Dear January...


Dear January...

What a month you have been!? It has been a rather unique and eventful beginning to 2016. It started with lots of hope and encouragement. I am very happy where I am at the moment and already it looks like 2016 is going to be full with more ups than downs.

This month has reminded me of the common phrase "quality over quantity". January you have shown me who my family and friends are once again. I began January by entering my house at a frosty 3am after spending a wonderful evening with friends.

I am 16 chapters into my current book "What I Saw and How I Lied". I have also made some life changing decisions for the future, which is something I never thought I'd do. But have developed a strong love and dedication for it and it is something I want to pursue. 

January you have done well and have created a lot of excitement for 2016. 

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment