Sunday, 10 January 2016

Eucryl Toothpowder


This may seem a slightly weird post for this blog, however I have been wanting to do this post for a very long time as this has got to be one of the best products I have used. I was first introduced to this product by my Dad and curious about what he was saying about it I had to give it a try and fell in love. 

For those of you who are unsure on what this tooth powder is, it is basically a stain remover. Surprisingly sometimes in order to have whiter teeth you only need to remove the stains on your teeth. I use this product once to twice a week along with my regular toothpaste as recommend on the packet. I don't recommend using this product any more than that as it can leave your teeth a little more sensitive if you use it over the recommended amount. It removes stains of many things such as smoking, drinking tea, coffee or even red wine. I find that after using this product on a regular basis my teeth appear at least two shades whiter than before. 


It is also fairly straight forward to use. Normally I find that with stain removers and whitening products they can be a bit confusing to use. However for this product, you just dip your damp toothbrush into the pot (where it will add a satisfying clump to your brush) and then brush your teeth as usual. It is as simple as that! 

As Eucryl isn't as well known as other brands I thought I'd do some research on them for you. It is a company that has been creating affordable stain removal products since the 1900. Although it may not seem like it, it is a well known product world wide.


Another good thing about this product is that it is only £1 in majority of stores. Also if you're not a big fan of fresh mint flavour you can also get the tooth powder in strawberry flavour. But I haven't tried that version yet as I prefer the fresh breath that this product leaves. 

Have you tried this product before? Leave your opinions in the comments. 

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment