Monday, 21 December 2015

The Christmas Tag


1 | What is your favourite Christmas Movie?
Elf, Made in Manhattan or While you were sleeping. 

2 | Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Definitely Christmas morning straight after breakfast. 

3 | Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Probably last year when I went down to my Aunties house for Christmas. That was definitely my best Christmas. 

4 | Favourite festive food?
Even though you may not see this as being festive it's a good old Roast Dinner.

5 | Favourite Christmas scent?
This is tricky, it'll probably have to be anything berry. That tends to always remind me of Christmas time.

6 | Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
For the past couple of years I have worked on Christmas Eve, so I guess that has become some what of a tradition. But when I was younger I used to watch EastEnders and then sprinkle some reindeer food outside my house for Santa before running up the stairs with excitement for Christmas Day. 

7 | What tops your tree?
Normally either a fairy or star but this year it is a unique tree topper of two bells. 

8 | As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Every year for Christmas and I still do every year now. I ask for a puppy, even though I used to have a dog over the Christmas period I still wanted another dog for my dog to play with and a puppy I could call my own. I wanted it to be put in a box with a little bow collar and then jump out at me a bit like in Lady and the Tramp and until I get a dog I can call my own, I think that will live on. 

9 | What's the best part about Christmas for you?
There's two parts but they are both related, the first part is giving presents to the ones I love and the second is spending time with family and friends, there is nothing better than being around the ones you cherish at Christmas. Especially for my Christmas is the one time of the year at some point I would see my family which I can't see that often which to me itself is a Christmas gift.

Leave links below if you've done the Christmas Tag so I can check them out.

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment