Sunday, 15 November 2015

Autumn Favourites


As winter is only a few weeks away, I have decided to share the handful of things that I have been loving this autumn. These are very random but I thought it would be better this way as I am not talking about things that I like but things that I truly have been loving and using throughout the windy months.






My number one favourite thing of the past couple of months has been this hand moisturiser. Recently I have been getting very dry hands especially at work where they have gotten so dry that they have started to bleed at points. Luckily I have never suffered with dry hands before but this year it has hit me hard. I have tried many hand products to try and help but they have all felt like they have just sat on my hands rather than actually skin in and make my hands feel better. But this product does all of that and more. I have always loved Vaseline, but have never expanded to any of their other products such as this one. Now that I have tried it I am a firm lover of this product and can't wait to try more. 




I'm not going to go into much detail about this product as I have mentioned it before in my last "Autumn nails" post. But this is a truly lovely colour and good quality for the price. 



Another absolute love of mine has been this necklace that I found for £1.50 reduced from £8 in Topman. Yes I know that it is a male necklace and I'm a girl (as my sister likes to inform me, bless her)! But the truth is I love how it is still slightly elegant even though it has more of a masculine feel. It is a perfect necklace for everyday wear, as you can wear it long or short and it layers lovely with colder clothes. 




This next thing was a birthday present from my family back in March. I have worn it a few times but have only started loving it now, I love how the musky scent is in this season. It is a lovely change from my normal more floral scents. It smells very professional and isn't over the top, which is great for day to day wear. 




Last but certainly not least is candles... This is the one that I've been particularly loving this season, just because it is a perfect size for tea light candles and creates a lovely asset to the room. 


What have you been loving this season? 

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment