Sunday, 1 November 2015

Autumn Bucket List


Here in the UK it is finally autumn. The weather is becoming more crispy cold and the leaves are turning brown. Personally I love autumn it's not to cold and it's definitely not warm it's the perfect season to get you ready and prepared for all the festive cheer that winter brings. Most years I let autumn pass me by, I don't appreciate the fun that it brings. However although this year I'm probably more busier than I've ever been before, I am prepared to make the most of the autumn season. In order to that, what better thing to do than make a bucket list, to keep me motivated. Here is my bucket list of ten things I want to do this autumn.

* Wear lots of cosy jumpers

* Drink hot beverages

* Have a movie day or evening

* Light autumnal candles

* Spend quality time with family and friends

* Fancy dress

* Jump in a pile of leaves

* Go for long country walks

* Snuggle up in front of the fireplace

* Breathe in crisp clean air

What do you like to do in the autumn/fall time?

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment