Sunday, 4 October 2015

Project Pan


I've seen this topic floating around the web a lot recently. Either in blog posts or YouTube videos it seems like a lot of people are doing it. At first I didn't know what it was about, Project Pan? Seemed like a confusing yet intriguing name. So I thought I'd look into it more and find out what the hype was all about. So for those of you who do not know. Project pan is a series of posts that make you challenge yourself to use up a certain amount of products within a specific amount of time. But when using up the product you must not purchase a new product of a similar or same purpose. 

I've decided to do this as I have multiple amounts of products lying around in draws, boxes and sides waiting to be used. Yet I keep purchasing more. So I have gathered together a few random products that I have found in both the bathroom and my bedroom to use, varying from make-up to shampoo.

Unlike most people who have done this challenge I will not be setting myself a specific deadline due to the fact the amount in each bottle/tub varies quite a bit. Meaning that I might finish one before the deadline, but another I wouldn't be able to as there will be to much. Therefore the deadline for this challenge is as soon as possible. I will also keep you updated with how the challenge is going when I use up each product. 

So without further a do, the products that I will be attempting to use up are as follows...






Prestige H2 Wow Mascara | N/A





Personally I love the idea of this post and how it encourages people to use up what they already have before going out to buy more.  It's a great and easy way to save money and appreciate the things that you already have. Have you heard of the Project Pan Challenge? What's your opinion?

Nikkita x

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love watching and reading Project Pan type posts. I'm thinking of doing a 'Finish 6 by Christmas Challenge' to trying and finish up some products within this year. Good luck with your Project Pan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. I think you should do it, it would be a great way of getting in to the Christmas spirit. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it, just in case. x

      Delete