Thursday, 22 October 2015

My Feel Good Playlist



Do you ever have those days where you're feeling a bit low? You don't even have to of had a bad day, you just need a pick me up. Well, I think we all get those days and if we say we don't we're probably lying. 

I always find a good pick me to be listening to music that makes me feel good about myself and allows to me to be happy in my own skin. Even on days where you are feeling good, I still like listening to songs that maintain that happiness. So as the darker months are upon us and it's still a little while till the special occasions. I've put together a little playlist that hopefully will make you feel a little better or help you fight through your problems.



Jake Miller | Like Me


Alesha Dixon | The Way We Are


Rachel Platten | Fight Song


Jessie J | Who You Are


Jess Glynne | Don't Be So Hard On Yourself



Hailee Steinfield | Love Myself

What songs do you listen too in order to make you feel good? 

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment