Tuesday, 1 September 2015

My Summer

As you know Summer is coming to an end which means nights are getting darker and the weather is getting colder. So to saviour the last little bit of summer I thought I'd share with you a few of the things that I have been up to. I might not have pictures for everything I'm going to tell you about, but I will tell you what I have got up to instead. Personally I can defiantly say that Summer 2015 was probably one of the best Summers I have had I spent a lot of time with the people I love the most.


I went on a lovely camping holiday with my Dad, sister and some friends. We had a great time and did many things such as fishing, beach walks. relaxing and making lots of great memories. It was a lovely break away from everyday life and a great start to the Summer.


I'm one of those people who can't stand staying in for a whole day just watching TV or lounging around in my pyjamas, I don't mind doing that in the morning or even afternoon as well but at some point in the day I like to go out even if it's for a walk as it makes me feel like I've done something with my day. So on days that I didn't have anything specific planned, I ventured off into the city centre to look around some shop and even got a cheeky little Costa,

Speaking of Costa I also met up with an old friend of mine. We had bumped into each other when we've been out but we hadn't had a good catch up in a while. So we went decided to got to Costa where we spoke for what felt like ten minutes but was actually hours. 


I also attended the Balloon Fiesta with my friend Abbey. We watched the night glow, drank tea and got into the festival mood. 


To end a beautiful Summer I went to the cinema with my two closest friends Connor and Abbey to watch The Bad Education Movie (which was really funny and a good film). It took quite a while to take a decent photo as we kept on laughing just at the point when the photo was taken. So after going through the photo's I took this was the most decent one.

As well as spending time with my friends I also went over my Aunties house. For me this was one of the best things about the summer as I haven't properly seen my family in a while as we live quite a distance from each other and both live busy lifestyles. I had an amazing time and felt very blessed to have such a wonderful family. 

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment