Friday, 21 August 2015

The Sister Tag


Hi, today I am going to be doing a post with the most beautiful little sister in the world. As this is a blog post it will be a little different compared to the YouTube video's you may have seen of this tag instead. We are basically going to discuss it and write down our answers, so I guess you could say a bit like a script. Just a heads up my sisters name is Makayla (M) before we head on in. Well grab a nice hot beverage and prepare to take some time learning more about me and my sister. 

Describe each other in one word?
M: Caring
N: Unique


Do people ever get you mixed up?
Both: Yeah all the time, but by our names.
M: For example I get called "Nikkita" a lot.

What is something that annoys you about one another?
M: The germ thing that you have
N: Basically I like everything to be clean, which is something Makayla isn't. Therefore the one thing I find annoying is her hygiene.

What is it like being sister with a blogger?
M: Normal, it's not much different except from she might take more pictures.

Do you ever argue?
M: Yeah, sometimes. 
N: It tends to be more when we are around people.

What's the best thing about one another?
N: That's she is my little sister, I could never ask for anyone better.
M: That she cares about me.

Ditch the dirt?
M:Back when I was in reception, it was a cold day and I had my pink winter coat on. She came over to help me zip it up but instead she zipped my lip as well and it was bleeding everywhere.
N: But I was trying to be caring.

Favourite memory together?
N: We've shared lots of memories together I think the main one being recently when we we're driving home from our camping trip and we were dancing in the car.

Full sisters/half/step?
Both: Full sisters

Guess each others favourite singer?
M: Arctic Monkeys o Lily Allen?
N: Yeah definitely, Taylor Swift?
M: No, I can't decide it's either Taylor Swift or Echosmith.

Who takes longer to get ready?
M: Nikkita does.
N: That's not always true it depends. At parties Makayla does.

Heels or flats?

M: Flats
N: Yep, heels?
M: Nope, in the middle of heels and flats.

Pants or dresses?
M: Pants
N: Even if this is pants meaning trousers, I still think we would both go for pants.

Favourite animal?

N: Rabbit
M: Chinicilla's
N: Nope?
M: Oh yeah I forgot, Dog and pig?
N: Yeah

If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?
M: Your two favourite teddies?
N: Yep or my pictures. Kayla, which is the name of her teddy bear.

Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?
M: Comedy and sometimes chick-flick
N: I definitely know that yours is horror

Blackberry or iPhone?
M: Neither because you like Samsung
N: Correct and yours would be iPhone

Favourite movie?
M: Grease
N: Yep there's others but that's the classics. Twilight?
M: Yep, also Vampire Academy and Harry Potter

What is something weird that you eat?
M: Your sandwich which contains banana and mayo
N: Yep, and you don't really have one. Maybe croquettes?

Do you guys have anything matching?
Both: We have matching eternity bracelets. They're different colours but the same, out Dad also has one too.

What's your favourite TV show?
M: New Girl?
N: I do love New Girl but I'd have to say Our Girl at the moment. Yours is Once Upon a Time.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, be sure to comment below on what you thought of it and I'll be sure to comment back. Also remember to follow me on my twitter, instagram and bloglovin' to get updates on what I am doing and my current most recent posts. 

Nikkita & Makayla xx

No comments:

Post a Comment