Thursday, 13 August 2015

Classic 72 Colour Eyeshadow Palette | Body Collection


Today I've decided to do a review on this eye shadow palette that I've had for a few years and have only just recently discovered. Normally I'm not a fan of palette's as it means there are more colours for me to choose from. But recently I've been loving them, them give you a selection and are perfect for travelling. 


One thing I expecially love about this one is that it includes a mirror and two tools to help you apply it, if you don't like applying it with your finger. I also love the size of each colour. It's big enough for you to apply the colour using your finger as well as being small enough for you to be able to use each colour up without leaving any spare which is something I love as I hate having left over palettes when you can't get all the colour out. It makes me feel like I've wasted money. 


I also love ho the pigment of each colour varies. As I don't know whether it's just me but I sometimes like to use colours that are bold yet not so in your face. I've done a few swatches to show you what the colours look like. I like how all 4 colours vary in boldness. It's very similar to how they are in the palette. There is a selection of each colour and there are different shades and different scales of bold on each colour. Personally I love this palette, and highly recommend it. I did get it a few years ago so I'm not one hundred per cent sure where you can purchase it from but if you do find it I highly recommend it. It was also very cheap from what I can remember, I think it was around £3 which is a crazy price for the quality it is. Have you got this product? Comment below and tell me what you think. 


Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment