Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Spring Make-up Routine


With Summer just around the corner I've decided to do a blog post to show you what make-up I've been wearing recently and throughout the spring time. Before I begin I would just like to remind you that I'm no professional and this is just what I like to wear personally and the best products that work on my skin. 


To begin with I prepare my face using the Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream by The Body Shop. I love this product as it gives good coverages whilst preventing spots. Then I use the Wake Me Up concealer by Rimmel which is shown below on the right. This is another great product as it's the only concealer that I have ever found that covers my dark circles. After I have prepared my face I finish by using the Rimmel Translucent Pressed Powder to keep everything in place and so that it manages to last the day. After my face is done I then apply a little bit of UNE's Lipstick to make my lips appear more healthier in their colour. 


After that is done I then tight line my eyes with the Rimmel Exaggerate Black Eye Liner I find that even without mascara this makes my eyes look a little more awake. Then I apply Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in black to complete my face. 


Just in case you were wondering I tend to use the BarryM Ballerina's Nail Polish along with the Sally Hansen's Double Duty Base and Top Coat to help prevent the colour from chipping and to last longer.


Overall my face end up looking a little like this. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope this has been some use to you. Be sure to comment and like this post if you liked it if you like. 

Nikkita x

2 comments:

  1. lovely makeup routine! I would love to try the great lash mascara :)

    Love Peace and Shimmer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... Thank you and yes it is a very good mascara. Even though it doesn't state it, it is fairly waterproof too x

      Delete