Sunday, 10 May 2015

TMI Tag


It's been a while since I last did a post to give you guys a little bit more information about so I have decided to do the TMI Tag. I know, I know... this is an old tag and I did do this back on my old blog. But I thought I 'd do it again on this blog to just tell you guys a bit more about me. Before I begin I tag you all to do this post and feel free to leave a link to them in the comments and I'll go and check them out. 

1 | What are you wearing? 
I am currently wearing my PJs, boot slippers and a dressing gown. 

2 | Ever been in love? 
Nope, not yet anyway. 

3 | Ever had a terrible break up? 
Not really, just very awkward. 

4 | Any tattoos? 
Not yet, but I would like to get a tattoo soon.

5 | Any piercings? 
I have my ears pierced and have another piercing in mind. 

6 | Favourite band? 
My all time love is Arctic Monkeys. 

7 | Quality you look for in a partner? 
I don't like to say that I look for anything in a person as I believe you should like someone for who they are. But if I had to say it would be good hygiene and a gentlemen.

8 | Favourite quote? 
It is impossible for me to pick just one as I absolutely love quotes so I'll list my top three instead. 
      1 | "Life is like a camera... Focus on what's important, Capture the good times, Develop from the                negatives, And if things don't work out, Take another shot"
      2 | "You can do anything but not everything"
      3 | "Let bygones be bygones" (which is more of a saying but still) 

9 | Favourite colour?
Brown 

10 | Loud music or soft? 
The louder the better.

11 | How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
Once I'm out of bed, about half an hour, forty five minutes maximum. 

12 | Ever been in a physical fight? 
Nope 

13 | The reason I joined blogger? 
I had always loved reading blogs and watching YouTube videos so I thought I'd give it a go. 

14 | Fears? 
Roller coasters, lifts and the idea of losing someone I love. 

15 | Last person you talked to? 
My lovely little Sister. 

16 | Do you have a crush? 
Nope.

17 | The relationship between you and the last person you text? 
Sister. 

18 | Last time you were insulted? 
Yesterday evening over Facebook.

19 |  Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Peach

20 | Favourite piece of jewellery? 
My Sister necklace that was mentioned in a recent post.

21 | Last sport you played? 
Basketball or football.

22 | Last song you sang? 

23 | Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Last night at my Auntie's party. 

24 | Last show you watched? 
Friends

25 | The book you're currently reading? 
true by Hilary Duff 

Nikkita x 

No comments:

Post a Comment