Saturday, 30 May 2015

Instagram Diary | 2


1 | Bed of flowers at the park when I walking my dog with my sister.

2 | A bunch of books that I talked about on a recent blog post called beloved books, here...

3 | A selfie taken before I went to my Auntie's, to celebrate her birthday.


4 | A selfie taken before I went for a bite to eat with a friend.

5 | On a walk to Tesco's I decided to take a picture as I thought it looked very urban.

6 | A piece of artwork from my Unit 2 A Level course.


Just thought I'd do a little update on what's been going up on my Instagram account recently, hope you enjoyed it. If you would like to see my Instagram account the link is in the bar to the right or you can click here...  Be sure to comment below if you have any suggestions for upcoming posts or whether you would like to see more like this. 


Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment