Sunday, 3 May 2015

Beloved Books


Recently I have been a a bit of a book worm. Even though I'm not the best reader and am actually quite slow I do try to read as much as I can. I normally read on a evening with a nice hot beverage all snuggled up in bed. Currently I have been reading "true" by Hilary Duff. This is the last book from my favourite series of books. It's very rare for me to find a book I love but these books are definitely my favourite. Anyway the whole reason behind this post was just to show you a few books that I have been loving recently novels and entertainment.


I've kind of grouped these books together as I think they can be classed as both a light read and also an interesting book to sit down and read on sunny afternoon. These also give you an insight on the readers personal lives whilst giving you tips on the world of fashion and beauty.

1 | Make Up Your Life: Your Guide to Beauty, Style, and Success - Online and Off (Michelle Phan)
* * * *
2 | The Glam Guide (Fleur De Force)
* * * * *
3 | Love Tanya (Tanya Burr) 
* * *


These are different reads to the other books. These are definitely a sit down and read sort of book. These are both books of a three book series written by Hilary Duff. I read these took books and immediately fell in love with the characters and their unique adventures. These are the types of books that keep you turning over each page until two hours pass and you realise that your either late or haven't done what you had planned. The way Hilary writes makes you feel like you have escaped into another world and are living the characters lives.

4 | elixir (Hilary Duff)
* * * * *
5 | devoted (Hilary Duff)
* * * *

I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog post. I haven't done one like this before but if you liked it and want me to do more like this or just have a recommendation or something to say remember to comment below.

Nikkita x

PS. Book titles are in italics, author is in (brackets) and star rating is out of five underneath title (*).

No comments:

Post a Comment