Thursday, 2 April 2015

Instagram Diary



1 | I had my artwork displayed in a art exhibition in this cathedral. It was a surreal experience but it made me feel very proud of myself. I also think my Dad posing in front of my art piece for pictures also helped make me feel proud. 

2 | Studying, revision, homework. If you are like me and are taken GCSEs, A Level's or even a course at university, you will understand my pain. I was thinking of doing a post about ways to revise or something along those lines to give you a boasting motivation in the last few months till the exams. 

3 | These are my new Timberland look-a-likes but they are not so new now. They have mud and grass stains on them from walking. If only shoes could stay clean forever? 

4 | This is me and my close friend Freya chilling one evening whilst we waited for some more of our friends to meet us. As you can see it was very cold and windy on this day.

5 | This is a photo that I took randomly from a park I visited. I love this photo as you can see all the flowers blossoming. So Spring is finally here and Summer is just around the corner.

6 | This is actually a picture from yesterday when I went to Weston Pier with two mates of mine. We had a great laugh and catch up, whilst gaining some new and once in a lifetime experiences. 

That's all for today, but I hope you liked looking at what I have gotten up to recently and why I haven't been posting at frequently. However make sure you follow me on Twitter and/or Instagram to find out what I get up to on a day to day basis. Links are in the side bar on the right. Remember to comment if you liked this post and would like to see more like this or if you have any suggestions on what my next post should be about. Stay awesome... 

Nikkita xx

No comments:

Post a Comment